Welcome to eGO Vacations—your one-stop-shop for all your travel-related needs.
Who Are We
eGO Vacations is a full-service travel agency that specializes in vacation planning. The company was founded in 2012 by travel enthusiast turned travel agent—Gerri Marshall.
A master planner with a knack for finding deals and discounts, Gerri has been helping her family & friends plan trips and events for years. Now she and her team of professional vacation planners are working around the clock to make eGOVacations.com the best vacation planning service on the internet.
Our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional value, service and flexibility on travel related services, while consistently matching or beating the lowest published prices of our competitors.
What We Do
eGO Vacations plans and organizes absolutely AMAZING vacations to fit any budget, lifestyle or group size–for FREE.
Our free vacation planning service includes:
- Choosing the perfect vacation destination for your budget and travel dates.
- Finding the best prices for flights, hotels, cruises and even rental cars.
- Arranging ground transportation from the airport to your hotel and back.
- Planning excursions and activities based on your interests and preferences.
- Providing you with important information about your destination.
- Answering any questions you may have before, during or after your vacation.
To put it simply, we do all the work while you have all the fun.
How We Do It
eGO Vacations has partnered with over 100 of the biggest names in the travel industry to bring you the lowest prices on the highest quality services. Our travel partners include companies like US Air, Delta, Carnival Cruise Line, Walt Disney, Marriott, Sandals, Palace Resorts and Hertz—to name a few.
When you ask us to plan your vacation, we assess your needs and circumstances carefully, and take the time to thoroughly research your vacation options. As part of that research, we comb through information from amongst hundreds of trusted sources, including:
- Recent Travelers
- Service Providers (Airlines, Cruise Lines, Hotels, Tour Operators, etc.)
- Travel Industry Associations
- Government Agencies
- Tourism Guides
- Other Travel Agents
- Review Sites and Travel Blogs
Our goal is to save you time and money while helping you avoid mistakes that can ruin your vacation.